Register to get unlimited access to all of Citywire’s Fund Manager database. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

Subfundusz Skarbiec Lokacyjny

Ranked 43 out of 54 in - Polish Zloty over 12 months
All calculations are in PLN

Objective

Subfund invests at least 60% of assets in shares issued by foreign funds and foreign collective investment institutions, which have been classified by the subund as funds or (subfunds) implementing the investment policy of investing in "high yield" debt securities. The remaining 40% is a safe investment in treasury debt instruments and units of debt open-end funds and in bank deposits - where max. 10% can be invested in debt funds.

Showing fund performance in Poland View performance globally

Performance

Polish Zloty over : 31/05/2014 - 31/05/2015

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2015 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2015 1.7%
2014 3.3% 1.8% 2.0% -0.9% 0.4%
2013 6.2% 1.0% 0.2% 1.9% 3.0%
2012 15.3% 5.7% 1.2% 4.2% 3.4%
2011 -4.3% 3.7%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Poland

Fund Info

  • Launch date18/04/2011
  • Share Class size534Mn
  • Base currencyPLN

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in PLN).